Thursday, February 17, 2011

Race plans for this year.

I've been offered the chance to take part in the International Classic Grand Prix. To find out more, you can check out the website here: ICGP
The bike is competitive, but the machine owner needs 'running money' to get us to all the events and keep the bike maintained for the season.
It would be great to get back on track with my old supersport racing 'Chum' Ian Simpson who is the current ICGP champion.

Additionally, I really fancy a crack at the Ducati 848 one make championship - with a couple of European events, and the majority of the rest being in support of the BSB rounds, I think I could really put up a decent showing, and the championship should get plenty of media coverage.

So, there you go - that's what I fancy doing, now all I need is to find the sponsorship support to do it!

Photo of me and Simmo years ago is by Graham Etheridge.

No comments: