Friday, May 1, 2009

Oulton Park BSB - National Superstock 1000.

Photo: Ryan, BritishSportPhotography.com

I've known Roy Armstrong for years - we've raced together in the Battle of the Twins in the 90s.
Roy is a great sponsor for Richard Fogg, who I've also ridden with, in the Supermono championship.

Roy has asked me to support Richard in his National Superstock Championship events, and supplied me with a Ducati 1198 to do it on. Nice!

There is no pressure, I'm not going with anything to prove - Richard is the no.1 rider in the team - I'm simply there in a mentoring / coaching role, and Roy says I can do the race if I fancy it.
Getting through qualifying would be a start!

It will be interesting to ride the bike, work with Richard and Roy to set it up, and just see how we all get on.

1 comment:

Bob Brown said...

Nice one Mike....
Good luck & have fun