Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tyre evaluation - Avon VP2.


As it looks like I'm going to be on track with 'Frank' quite a lot this year, I'm going to have a go at evaluating lots of tyres, and let you know what I think is a good tyre for track day use.

Graham Matcham from Avon has sent me a pair of their perfomance tyres VP2 to check out, in respect of grip and longevity.

Off to Oulton Park in the morning, with a Client, so I've put them on 'Frank' to see what he thinks of them.

You can check out the website here: Avon Tyres

1 comment:

Geoff James said...

On behalf of the Avon importer,I'm having the VP2 Sport fitted to my Blackbird tomorrow and evaluating them over their full life for fast road work in New Zealand. Have already evaluated the Storm ST and Viper Sport (front wheel only).

I'll be interested in your evaluation on a lighter m/c.